Copyright © 2017 Akram Attia Law Group | Website by Graphic Bacon
WHY CHOOSE US
As an Associate of Akram Attia Law Group, Jessica’s practice is focused on litigation in the following areas:
• Labour and employment, including wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, and harassment;
• Personal injury, including auto accidents, assault, battery, false imprisonment, and infliction of emotional distress; and
• Property, including trespass to personal property, conversion, and insurance claims where clients have been denied coverage for loss of property.
Jessica completed her Juris Doctor degree at Queen’s University in 2015. During this time, she gained a plethora of legal experience as an editor of the internationally recognized Canadian Labour and Employment Law Journal, and as a finalist in the Mathews Dinsdale & Clark National Labour Arbitration Competition. She also acquired a broad spectrum of experience in contract review, settlement negotiations, and trial preparation during her articles with Akram Attia Law Group.
Jessica was called to the Alberta Bar in 2016. She is a dedicated and passionate lawyer who does her best to ensure clients receive the best possible outcome in their legal proceedings.
Membership and Associations
• Law Society of Alberta
• Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
• Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers – Western Chapter
• Anne Burrows Music Foundation
Direct Line: (780) 424-3334 ext. 231
Drug Related Offenses
If you’ve been charged with a drug-related crime, contact Akram Attia Law Group to assist you with bail and discuss your legal options.
If you’re ever arrested or facing criminal charges, it may be important to retain a criminal justice lawyer who’s willing to work hard to protect your rights.
Auto Accident Law
If you’ve recently been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, Akram Attia Law Group can help you.
Personal Injury Law
Akram Attia Law Group can handle your personal injury case while keeping you informed throughout the litigation process.
OFFICE RECEPTION | 780-424-3334
This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Please consult a lawyer for advice about your individual situation.
The initial consultation does not create a solicitor-client relationship until the consulted lawyer confirms the terms of retainer. Please do not send confidential information by email.